Blog Background

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Noel Wreath

Good Evening:
I am back to share another card with you and yes, it is another Christmas card, lol. Almost everyone is doing Christmas in July so it has been an awesome month for getting a head start on my cards :) I even used 2 Cricut cartridges to make this one card.....amazing for me. The colours are unorthodox as far as Christmas cards go but I think I like it anyway. This card is pretty Clean and Simple, I think anyway.
Here is my card:
Front View

Close up of irridescent poinsettia & pink pearl

Close up of wreath

Inside of card

Supplies I used:
Card base and solid cardstock - Recollections
Patterned Paper - DCWV
Wreath - I made the wreath using "Joys of the Season" and "Tis the Season" Cricut cartridges
Tag - made with "Joys of the Season" Cricut Cartridge
Ink - CTMH "Ponderosa Pine"
Gold Cord - Elastic Christmas cord from my stash
Poinsettia Bloom - my stash
Pearl - my stash

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop - #12 Tags
Stamping For Pleasure - Rudolph Day Challenge - Make a festive card
Cardz TV - Christmas in July challenge
Addicted To Stamps - # 35 Christmas in July
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland - Pink, Purple, Aqua, Green
52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Christmas Wreaths
Pile It On - #30 Tag, You're It
Paper Pretties Monday Challenge - PPMC #49 CAS
365 Cards - Day #145 Overlapped
Lollipop Crafts -  #84 Christmas in July
Cardz TV - Cricut Cardz Challenge #112 Tag, You're It
Christmas Stamping All Year Long - Challenge #20 "Sketch"
make a holiday project using sketch that you like or from one of the sketch web sites. I chose a sketch from Merry Monday at Always Playing With Paper.

Always Playing With Paper - Merry Monday Sketch With a Twist (I used sketch #24 pictured above)
The Shabby Tea Room - Week #124 'Oh So Pretty in Pink'  create a card or project inspired by the colours in the photo and include a flower.  
Don't you just love it when a bunch of challenges come together to make one card? I know I do. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit. Please come back again soon.
Hugs xo

22 comments:

  1. Oh, Tracey!!! This is GORGEOUS! LOVE the non-traditional colors! Thanks for joining us at CSAYL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Thanks for joining in at 52CCT, too! You clever gal! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific joining of all those challenges and such a lovely card to boot! I love it when that happens too :o) Thanks so much for joining us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous use of the colors this week at the Winter Wonderland, gorgeous image and so many beautiful embellies, thanks for joining us
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card, really like the little wreath. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way to use other colours than the usual red and green for Christmas. Delightful!
    Thanks for sharing with us this week at TSTR:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I have actually used pink for Christmas cards before but never with green. I think I like it, too. Thanks for playing with CSAYL

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card - thanks for joining in this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card - and I love the non traditional colour scheme you chose! I'm always very happy to see the inside of a card decorated too as that's something I do!
    Thanks so much for joining us at 52 {C}CT! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I like that you used pink on your Christmas card! Super job on your wreath too! Thanks for playing along this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Tracey!! Thanks so much for playing the Christmas in July Challenge at Cardz TV!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty wreath! I love the pink and green and the beautiful sentiment inside! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a nice change to see your pinks and greens on a Christmas card! Thanks to much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a great card!
    Thanks for joining the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW - that's a FAB card Tracey. Love the sketch you've used, together with the unusual colours. I'm all for unusual!

    Thanks for joining in with my challenge. Good luck in the draw.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful card , your in time with your christmas cards, should start making them myself too. Thanks for joining us at the shabby tearoom.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful and love all the details! Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts for our July challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely colour choices for your card Tracey - they make for a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card! Thanks for participating in CSAYL's challenge! Hope to see you again!!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty card, the wreath is very nice. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow gorgeous card, lovely detail and colour, thanks for sharing with us at ATSC, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. I read each and every one of them.